Please read our shipping info before placeing your order :)
This is a collaboration between artist Frances Whitfield and ecological grower Poppy Okotcha.
This illustrated wall planner is a map of verious folk traditions of the Northern Hemispher (predominatly from the UK where myself and Frances are based) and a seasonal ecological gardening guide, with additional foraging tips throughout.
The practicle tasks, notes and tips have been chosen to help reconnect us to the seasonality of the living world and to each other as one way of addressing the climate justice emergency.
What you get:
- A 2023 year wall planner printed in black onto off white, creamy paper
- A monthly seed sowing list
- Guidance on what to get up to in an ecological garden
- Short tales from the Northern Hemispher that mark transitions through the year
- Some tips on what’s in season to forage
- Usefull gardening dates are marked, such as Equinoxes, Solstices and moon cycles, as well as dates for various folk celebrations through the year.
- Your wall planner will be rolled up and posted to you in a cardboard tube.
Note: This calendar contains seasonal tasks relevant to the UK and information derived from my exeprince growing in USDA zone 9.
If you need to contact us please find us on email@example.com